Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Llandudno Golf Course II


Llandudno Golf Course II
Originally uploaded by abracacamera
The day started pretty dull and gloomy but nevertheless, I had set my mind on going on a little venture and luckily, as the day progressed it became brighter and sunnier, in all, a beautiful day to be out. I took the route along the A55 into Conwy and from here on I headed for Deganwy, a picturesque little, welsh town. As I strolled along whilst taking photographs, it occured to me to walk the 1 1/2 miles to Llandudno on a beautiful summer's day like today. I have travelled along this road many times, but I have never actually walked it all the way. The road leads adjacent to the beautifully kept Golf Courses on the outskirts of Llandudno and the views over the bordering hedges were truly stunning, with the green of the Golf Courses and the blue sea and sky, as well as the tip of Llandudno's Great Orme in the background. To my amazement I suddenly noticed a train running right through the middle of the Golf Course, which looked kind of bizaar, nearly 'Legoland' like, not to say even surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment